As a front-end developer you will be working on the SendCloud system. SendCloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool. We release early and often. The development team is responsible for building the SendCloud system and keeping it running. Our code base has a high test coverage, we apply continuous integration, automatically deploy our latests changes, and we love to automate stuff to squeeze out manual steps in our process. Our current front-end is written in Angular, we are migrating to Vue.js.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you with with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
- You have extensive working experience in front-end development, and know your way around at least one of the major frameworks. Experience in Vue.js is a clear bonus.
- You are able to bring an idea to production, involving all steps from design, user tests, to writing the actual code.
- You can make well-founded decisions on UI / UX, you base these decisions on quantitative and qualitative research with our (future) clients.
- Your code is always under version control (we use git).
- You know your way around Linux and how to work on the command-line.
- Experience in Python and Django is considered a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- A good salary and pension scheme.
- An ambitious and inspiring working environment.
- The possibility for your own initiatives in our fast growing organization.
- Work hard, Play Hard mentality. We celebrate our successes with you!
- Choose your own device.
Working at SendCloud
SendCloud is here to change shipping for ever! Our goal is to be the largest shipping service provider in the world.
We provide a SaaS solution that easily integrates with the major webshop systems and carriers to offer our customers a big advantage. This way webshops can compete with the big players. We believe that we offer our customers the best experience available in the market.
At SendCloud we love to keep things pragmatic, especially in our day to day job －no thick layers of protocols and documentation. We move fast in small self organized teams, creating a place where you can really make a difference. Although our ambitions are huge, we are dedicated to keep our working atmosphere open, pleasant and fun! At the SendCloud office we have a gym, bbq, daily lunches and regularly go out on fun activities.