As a UI designer you will be working on the SendCloud system and play a big role in how our platform is perceived. SendCloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool. You will be working in close collaboration with our front-end developers, UX designers and product owner, to make our platform both easy to use and beautiful. You will both be involved in the initial sketch stage, as well as building new platform features.
We release early and often. This allows you to experiment with ideas and get user feedback fast.
The development team is responsible for building the SendCloud system and keeping it running. Our code base has a high test coverage, we apply continuous integration and we love to automate stuff to squeeze out manual steps in our process.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you with with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
- A candidate that best suits this position has experience in product development (rather than website development).
- You are an expert in user experience design.
- You have experience in Lo-Fi, as well as Hi-Fi prototyping.
- If you are familiar with one of these tools, that is a plus: Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision or Webflow
- You apply a data-driven product development approach to find optimal solutions
- You are comfortable with front-end web technologies, and are proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- A good salary and pension scheme.
- An ambitious and inspiring working environment.
- The possibility for your own initiatives in our fast growing organisation.
- Work hard, Play Hard mentality. We celebrate our successes with you!
SendCloud is here to change shipping for ever! Our goal is to be the biggest shipping service provider in the world.
We provide a SaaS solution that easily integrates with the major webshop systems and carriers to offer our customers a big advantage. This way webshops can compete with the