Business Intelligence Analyst
This is what you tell people at parties
I work at the fastest growing tech company of the Netherlands, we are Deloitte’s Fast 50 winner with 5463% revenue growth. Together with SendCloud I am on a mission to help online stores grow successfully, by optimizing the most time consuming part of their business; shipping. With more than 10,000 customers in five European countries, SendCloud is the leading shipping solution in Europe.
You will work closely together with our development and finance team. Also, you will be involved with a variety of data and insights of our other departments like Customer Service, Sales and Marketing.
A day in the life of a Business Intelligence Analyst at SendCloud
In the first few weeks of your SendCloud adventure you will be occupied with getting to know our already existing data. After you have mastered and gathered everything you need, you will be responsible for optimizing and build-on this data so you can be our advisor when it comes to business insights and business decisions. You are the creator of Advanced Analytics products that provide actionable business insights.
Our search ends
When you are our data driven hero that has perfect interpersonal communication and presentation skills. You have a pro-active mentality and sees easy ways to connect different kinds of data sources throughout the complete business, including our databases and SaaS tools like Zendesk & Hubspot.
The perfect match
- No-bullshit approach
- Never underestimate the importance of having fun
- Building great things together
- Loves to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile/Scrum
- Is pro-active, hands-on & curious
- Is able to make high level data driven decisions
On your track record
- 3-5 years working experience in Data Science / BI
- Insights to drive cross- and up-sell of products; reducing churn
- Producing business KPI's and enforce throughout the business
- Analytical language/tool expertise (Python, Tableau, SQL, R)
- Exposed to and/or experienced in machine learning
- Company celebrations at least once in three months
- After three years of employment, SendCloud offers a four-week paid sabbatical
- Keep on improving your skills with a learning budget of €2000,- per year
- Stay fit in the SendCloud gym with our personal trainer
- In summer we love to BBQ, have beers and G&T’s in the sun
- Work in a dynamic team with 12 different nationalities
- Travelling is cool, you are in the position to travel throughout our International offices