Business Development Representative
This is what you tell people at parties
I work at the fastest growing tech company of the Netherlands, we are Deloitte’s Fast 50 winner with 5463% revenue growth. Together with SendCloud I am on a mission to help online stores grow successfully, by optimizing the most time consuming part of their business; shipping. With more than 10,000 customers in five European countries, SendCloud is the leading shipping solution in Europe.
You are responsible for attracting and converting new customers, creating a network of partners, as well as:
- Realizing the growth and development of SendCloud.
- Collaborating with the Marketing & Communications Manager for a better marketview
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and keep on expanding the business in France.
The perfect match
- We are seeking a Business Developer, to help us nurture and grow existing customer base of SendCloud and find new client accounts within the French territory
- Extensive customer-calling and facing activity including prospecting new clients, ongoing development of existing accounts and driving sales
- Understand in depth the ecommerce sector and customers’ business, identify their needs and provide the SendCloud solution that will add value to their business
- Attend conferences when required which will assist in strengthening the company brand in France
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, reports to management, order administration and preparing proposals
- Via phone, email and web ex, manage renewals face-to-face and strengthen relationships and loyalty with existing accounts
- Service customers and prospects with quotes, engage in product demonstration
- Prospecting new business and manage incoming leads
- Maintain a high lead to sales close conversion rate.
On your track record
- Experience in a B2B environment, solution selling
- French Native, Fluent in English is mandatory
- Natural leadership, organized and display time management skills
- Min. 2 year sales experience in similar discipline/sector
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing, as a professional appearance and a commercial flair
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Experience in handling medium complexity contract negotiations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers
- Strategic mind set
- Self-motivated and dynamic person, who spots and creates opportunities
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
- Company celebrations at least once in 3 months
- After 3 years of employment, SendCloud offers a four-week paid sabbatical
- Keep improving your skills with a learning budget of €2000,- per year
- Team budget to spend every quarter of €125 per person, to do something fun with your team
- Work in a dynamic team with 12 different nationalities
- Travelling is cool, you are in the position to travel throughout our International offices
- Choose your own device (Dell XPS 13) (Macbook Pro etc)
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Job function starts immediately
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes, no agencies please