As a QA engineer you will join the development team and work on the SendCloud system. SendCloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool. We release early and often. The development team is responsible for building the SendCloud system and keeping it running.
SendCloud enables online merchants to grow, we do this via automation, creating an efficient processing tool. We focus on offering a simple product, even when the complexity of the internals of our system increases. In your role as QA engineer, you will make sure that our system behaves as expected. You will help our developers understand the complex logic behind the automation and assist them that they implement these right.
You will help us further improve our development stack and train the developers in your team. You do not need to start from scratch, we run thousands of unit-tests and bunch of e2e tests, using Jenkins, Docker and Chrome headless.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you with with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
- As a QA engineer you are able to help us improve our development automation stack. You know how to architect, develop and train the organisation and developers.
- You have at least 2 years of recent working experience as a tester.
- You know how to work in an Agile environment and will bring knowledge and experience to the table to further improve our processes.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a developer, you know how to automate things and are self-sufficing in writing most of the actual implementation of these automation tasks. Preferably you have experience in Python.
- You are familiar with CI tools (we use Jenkins) and test automation tools (Selenium) and know how to setup jobs and pipelines in these tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A good salary and pension scheme.
- An ambitious and inspiring working environment.
- The possibility for your own initiatives in our fast growing organization.
- Work hard, Play Hard mentality. We celebrate our successes with you!
- Choose your own device.
Working at SendCloud
SendCloud is here to change shipping for ever! Our goal is to be the largest shipping service provider in the world.
We provide a SaaS solution that easily integrates with the major webshop systems and carriers to offer our customers a big advantage. This way webshops can compete with the big players. We believe that we offer our customers the best experience available in the market.
At SendCloud we love to keep things pragmatic, especially in our day to day job －no thick layers of protocols and documentation. We move fast in small self organized teams, creating a place where you can really make a difference. Although our ambitions are huge, we are dedicated to keep our working atmosphere open, pleasant and fun! At the SendCloud office we have a gym, bbq, daily lunches and regularly go out on fun activities.